Frida Kahlo (1907-1954, Coyoacán, Mexico) - What The Water Gave Me, 1938 Paintings: Oil on Canvas
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
what a difference 50 years can make
So. Fucking. Important.
— Elie Wiesel (via tomriddl)
A bath tub cut out of a large single piece of Quartz Crystal.
jess — for my bday next year?